Mr. Hardwood, Inc.email@example.com
3790 Highway 92 - Suite 160Acworth, GA 30102
Wrought iron baluster installation is beautiful and functional.Wrought iron baluster installation and railings are a natural complement to hardwood flooring, and are a great way to update your staircase.
Mr. Hardwood can install your wrought iron balusters and railing quickly while providing:More people are choosing iron baluster installation instead of wood because of:
- Style – New balusters can transform a basic hand rail into an elegant work of art.
- Safety – Wrought iron railings are much stronger than their wooden counterparts. They can even hold a persons entire body weight without breaking.
- Moving all furniture and rugs
- Removing and disposing of old balusters
- Drilling new holes in handrail and staircase
- Proper installation of balusters & railings
- Cleaning after the job is done
- Follow up to ensure safety & security
Service area: Acworth, Kennesaw, Marietta, Roswell, Smyrna, Atlanta, Vinings, Alpharetta, Decatur, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Duluth, Milton, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton, Buckhead, Norcross, Stone Mountain, Tucker, Douglasville, Powder Springs, Austell, Lithia Springs, Villa Rica, Carrollton, Mableton, Cartersville, Dallas, Hiram, Rome, Gainesville, Flowery Branch, Buford, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Sandy Springs, Fairburn, College Park, Midtown